TODAY, YOU’RE DEFINING THE WAY IT SERVICES CREATES VALUE FOR DPDHL.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Take the chance to join DHL IT Services in Prague - an award-winning employer and the internal IT service provider for Deutsche Post DHL Group with locations in Germany, Czech Republic, Malaysia, India, and the USA. Together we are delivering IT services to all divisions of the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to lead the further growth of our ITS Salesforce Platform. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, bold ideas and strategies that foster an environment of collaboration and creativity. With a focus on Salesforce, you will be integral to build the product vision and strategy across the Engagement Tools which are strongly contributing to the DPDHL digitalization strategy.
• Collaborate with stakeholders from various ITS departments to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
• Work in an agile environment and continuously review and refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
• Lead an agile project team and coordinate activities with subject matter experts from other IT Services departments
• Create a product roadmap based on the defined requirements and priorities
• Oversee all stages of products roadmap delivery including design and development
• Manage the product backlog and prioritize tasks based on changing requirements
• Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
• Develop user stories and monitor the product progress at each stage of the delivery process
• Liaise with process owners and product managers of interfacing systems to ensure an end-to-end view and consistent process, supported by Salesforce at the core
• Review and validate functionality of application upgrades and implementations and report back on any problems
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Degree in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business is a plus
• 3+ years in product development
• Expertise in CRM platforms is a big plus; knowledge of Salesforce preferred
• Experience in IT project management and knowledge of its methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2, PMI, MSP, agile project management)
• In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies / DevOps
• Aptitude for problem solving and analytical thinking
• Proficient customer relationship and negotiation skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills, great interpersonal skills
• High intercultural skills (working across teams globally)
• A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluent in English
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Company car / car allowance
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program…