About the role:
To provide day-to-day monitoring, support, operation and control of security infrastructure equipment, monitoring and management tools within the DHL organization’s security infrastructure and its associated services (Security Operations Center).
• Monitor SIEM, IPS, web application firewall and proxy consoles and logs.
• Re-act to specific incidents e.g. phishing events, malware outbreaks, DoS attack, internal network scanning, etc.
• Follow pre-agreed work procedures and applies pre-approved changes to prevent damage and mitigate outage risks.
• Coordinate and escalate incidents to appropriate support departments for complex reaction activities.
• Correlate and coordinate events across all activities in above sections.
• Provide RUN support for security technologies (IPS, DDoS), handle incidents, perform changes, etc.
• Reactive assistance in root cause analysis.
• Provide security incident reports to customer and management.
You should have:
• Very good TCP/IP knowledge.
• Good Knowledge of standard application’s protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, …).
• Good knowledge of Windows Operating systems and or Linux.
• Good English language skills.
• Good communication, prioritization and organization skills.
Nice to have:
• Telecoms Security experience
• Good overview of Information Security topics (encryption, authentication, malware, phishing, DoS, etc.)
• Good knowledge of at least one IPS technology
• Knowledge of Web Application Firewall technology.
What we offer:
• Great multinational team of information security professionals
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
• against property;
• in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
• any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.