About the role:
Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. You’ll be in charge of a medium/large project or program at all stages of the Software delivery process.
You’ll need to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality, and resource requirements and ensure that customer project goals and objectives are met.
• Responsible to deliver project within agreed parameters of budget, timeline, and scope quality and to high Business Partner satisfaction = by having control and proactive mechanism in place
• Responsible to report on the progress and achievements of the project as part of the project management process and follow up on the action items
• Take ownership of project delivery
• Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
• Manage customer expectations, reports project status and stakeholder relationships
• Obtain feedback at critical milestones and at project completion
• Develop detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Manage changing scope (i.e. change management), risk and project acceptance criteria
• Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of the project objectives and targets
• Provide effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances. Project delivery lead & delivery owner.
• Responsible to report on the progress and achievements of the project as part of the project management proces = weekly status meeting via the standardized xls PSR
You should have:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
• Vast knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle methodology
• Working experience in build (SW development) projects
• Prince 2 Certification
• Scrum (Agile) understanding
• Proven ability to lead and manage a specialist-based, high-performing and multicultural team
• Proficient in customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
• Able to demonstrate leadership in project processes and planning activities as well as strategic approaches
• A great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Ongoing professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with a wide selection of benefits provided via Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days of absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, referral program.
Sounds good? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com