About the role:
You are an Information Security Engineer with solution mindset and hands on expertise. You will be a member of the team of cybersecurity engineers at DPDHL IT Services. You will provide direction, execution guidance, propose innovative solutions and influence security of digital solutions for a worldwide logistics company. You will collaborate with other teams like Information Security Defense, Information Security Architecture, Risk and Compliance Management to ensure adoption and usage of adequate security measures in application development to support the IT Services strategy.
What you will do:
• Facilitate adoption and implementation of best practices for e-mail and Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions that make DPDHL the number one logistics company
• Provide expert recommendation on secure solution architecture, design and practices so that our solutions comply with industry best practices and standards
• Follow latest trends in threat intelligence related to secure infrastructure build and operation
• Stay up-to-date on the latest controls and technology being developed to deal with threats
• Perform tests of digital infrastructure & solutions against vulnerabilities
• Prepare and review policies, configuration and documentation for such infrastructure and solutions
• Consult projects designing and implementing infrastructure and solutions
You should have:
• Experience with security frameworks, controls and best practices
• Understanding of email and IAM infrastructure and solutions
• Familiarity with common security deficiencies and controls
• Strong knowledge of current and legacy security technologies, as well as, emerging technologies and IT trends
• Background in risk assessment technologies and methods
• Excellent English, consultancy and presentation skills
Nice to have:
• Industry recognized security certification
What we offer:
• Great multinational team of information security professionals.
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications.
• Modern offices in Chodov.
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• Company car
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
• against property;
• in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
• any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.