ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking for an experienced Senior Application Support Specialist to join our team.
You will provide consultation, guidance and problem solving expertise with respect to complex technical issues. You need to ensure the software applications environment is well developed and maintained with high quality.
As a Service Owner and Recovery Manager, you will need to ensure all agreed targets and Service Level Agreements are met and emergency incidents are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times.
• Develop knowledge and maintain technical specialism of current developments to provide advice and identify opportunities within the organization and partners.
• Assist with quality assurance of activities and educate less experienced colleagues in related areas.
• Monitor performance of the services they are responsible for and report results as required and agreed.
• Liaises with staff for the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements
• Analyze Business Requirements
• Be responsible for the adoption of new software releases from systems development staff or software suppliers and ensuring the continued support of the service thereafter
• Deploy services and enhancements to supported services in accordance with agreed procedures, defined on a project basis
• Act as Service Owner for regional service, Global or Top Service By Revenue
• Be assigned specific project related tasks by Project Manager
• Follow ITS processes and ITIL best practice.
Application you will use:
• SAG webMethod - Integration Server, Broker, MWS, Trading Network
• OPEN TEXT, GXS AI Integrator
• Unix / Linux command
• Shell Scripting
• Oracle SQL
• Cloud computing
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 5–8 years working experience in performing L2 application support of large enterprise application
• Support and troubleshooting experience using SAG webMethod and OpenText GXS products.
• Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis during the weekend and also prepare to work during public holidays
• Must be able to work on 3 rotational shift (morning, noon and midnight) if required.
• ITIL Foundation and project management techniques
• Analytical and conceptual thinking and information acquisition
• Written and oral expression
• Ability to interact with people
• Persistence, initiative, creativity
• Follow-up, monitoring and decision making
• Customer Focus
• Organizational awareness
Nice to have:
• ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
• Able to construct complicated Unix Shell Script
• EDI and B2B concepts
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.