About the role:
Are you ready to take the next step in your professional development, to drive and manage a successful, dynamic team?
We are looking for a motivated and flexible Manager to lead an integrated team of DevOps engineers and Testers. The position is responsible for team’s administration, professional development, and maintaining the highest possible standards of delivery in the P&P area.
You will work in close collaboration with other teams and stakeholders throughout the organization, both locally and based in Germany, reporting directly to the head of department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agile DevOps team responsible for delivering and supporting several business-critical products for the P&P BU.
• Oversee and support the team <15 FTE’s, ensuring the effective use of IT Services tools and best practice
• Communication and coordination of technical resources both inside and outside of the organization, to deliver critical business projects, on time & within budget
• Identifying improvement areas where we can optimize our delivery, increasing our value proposition to our business partners
• Encouraging and promoting the benefits of IT Services to our business partners
• Ensure effective utilization of team members and project allocation management
• Able to manage competing priorities with enough flexibly to accommodate changes when a given situation or opportunity requires
• Working in a collaborative and communicative way, both with directs, other teams and the head of department.
You should have:
• Minimum of 5 years IT experience in a relevant position, ideally with line responsibility for direct reports (Team Lead, Technical Lead).
• Demonstrable technical abilities in three or more of the following areas, combined with an interest in managing and developing people
o Team leadership & development
o Strong stakeholder management
o Application or development support
o Excellent communication & presentation skills
o Project management
o Strong personal organization skills
o Can do attitude
o Practical Technical knowledge (any area)
Prior experience working with the PnP BU, or any level of German language would be advantageous, but not essential.
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• Company car/car allowance
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company