Our Data Platform team is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer star! You will join an Infrastructure DevOps team that is on a mission to catapult ITS into data driven enterprise and be in the core of data democratization within the company. Apply and be part of one of the most impactful and upstream IT teams in DHL.
Work in a highly skilled, highly motivated international team of unique professionals. Learn very fast, have a high impact and start-up feeling from day one.
We follow scrum principles, trace work on Azure DevOps, communicate via Teams and live high trust DevOps culture.
• GitHub Actions & Azure DevOps as automation engine
• Databricks for Data Engineering
• ADF for Data Ingestion
• Azure Synapse & SnowFlake as Analytics Services
• Prometheus & Grafana used for infrastructure & application monitoring
• DataHub as Data Catalog hosted on RedHat OpenShift on-prem
• PowerApps as engine for self-service portal
You will be:
As part of DevOps platform team you will take end-to-end care of our data platform that includes designing, building, operating and supporting the platform. As such, you will be:
• Further architecturing, developing, testing and automating the platform across technologies and infrastructures with focus on MS Azure & Redhat OpenShift including enhancement and roadmap planning
• Work with open source products with possibly contributing to community
• Overlooking daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and capacity adjustments
• Participating in requirement analysis and solution design
• Working in DevOps oriented culture with high trust, high spirit and great colleagues that make you smile every day
You should have:
• Passion about data & technology
• Practical knowledge on infrastructure automation preferably using Azure DevOps, Jenkins or Git.
• Working experience with Docker / Kubernetes.
• MS Azure skills are very welcomed
• Knowledge on tools like Databricks, Synapse & Snowflake is a plus
• Hands-on experience with working and contributing to open source products
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• Company car/car allowance
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company