We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cybersecurity professional to join a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative team at a global organization and play a key role in securing the business environment.
About the role:
The Infrastructure Security unit of DPDHL group IT Services organization is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cybersecurity leader with focus on Windows Server Security and PAM solution to join our global Infrastructure security operations team. The role will be responsible for leading a multinational and geographically dispersed Windows Server SecOPS team that will be required to coordinate and collaborate with various departments, teams and vendors.
The key objective of this role is to lead the global team to oversee the maintenance of an adequate security posture DPDHL group on Windows servers operated by IT Service organization, while continuously improving it through the implementation of industry best security practices and emerging innovations. This includes ensuring compliance with regulations in place against cyber threats and endagering their content confidentiality, availability and integrity.
• Leading and mentoring a multinational global Windows server SecOps team
• Oversee the implementation and management of PAM solution across Windows servers
• Drive productivity improvements in our Security environment while maintaining business continuity & performance
• Provide end-to-end support on security solution for Windows servers
• Developing and enacting high-level security roadmaps
• Holding Manager on Duty role to manage emergency incident
• Enforcing security standard across Windows servers environment
• Analyze and evaluate security risks on windows servers
You should have:
• Strong leadership skills and experience in managing teams
• Experience working in international company
• Experience with PAM solution and windows Server security
• Experience engaging and interacting with technology experts, customers, senior management and vendor representatives
• Passion for IT security and eagerness to develop your skills
• Independent and results-oriented, driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high-quality
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a global and virtual team
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of any information Security framework/standards (ISO 27k, COBIT, NIST, etc.)
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Knowledge of vulnerability assessment
• Knowledge of security benchmark (CIS)
• Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company car / car allowance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
against property; in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence; any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.
Sounds good? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com