ABOUT THE ROLE:
You as a DevOps Engineer will provide consultation, guidance and problem solving expertise with respect to complex technical issues. You need to ensure the software applications environment is well developed and maintained with high quality.
As a Service Owner and Recovery Manager, you will need to ensure all agreed targets and Service Level Agreements are met and emergency incidents are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times.
• To provide advice and identify opportunity within the organization and partners.
• Setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing/coordinating these cases by manual or automation technologies like Load runner and Selenium.
• Practical experience in Application Monitoring with e.g. HP OpenView, Splunk, or similar tool.
• Provide hands-on troubleshooting issues in development, test, and production environments.
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
• Specifies user/system interfaces and translates logical designs into physical designs taking account of the target environment, performance requirements, and existing systems.
• Produces detailed designs and documents all work using required standards, methods, and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
• Provides correct responses to requests for work through, for example: developing workarounds or site-specific enhancements manipulating data reconfiguring systems helping to implement changes to operating procedures, training users or other operations team producing additional documentation escalating requests.
• Liaises with team, provides a solution for the design & development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfill user requirements.
• Operational Identifies and resolves issues with applications, by prioritizes requests according to the agreed SLA.
• Investigates problems and other support requests and determines appropriate actions to take.
• Create and maintain clear documentation on system maintenance.
• Actively monitor application infrastructure capacity to improve utilization and reduce costs by supervising system infrastructure - including monitoring CPU, filesystem, memory, and process utilization.
APPLICATIONS YOU WILL USE:
• Agile methodology
• CI/CD pipeline
• Automation build
• Automation testing
• Monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace etc)
• Build tools like Jenkins
• Automation tools like selenium grip, cucumber.
• Unix, Sql, Oracle
• Shell scripting
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• At least 5 to 8 years of working experience in Application Support and ITIL Process.
• Good exposure on Linux / Unix and Shell Scripting
• Have strong hands-on knowledge in software development, preferred experience in Java EE, HTML5, Angular JS, and Bootstrap CSS.
• Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Maven.
• Experience with Integration platforms IBMMQ.
• Experience in any open-source tools in file processing, reports, and workflow.
• Knowledge of API development, protocols, and data formats: SOAP, REST, XML/XSD, JSON.
• Strong experience in Database Oracle or other RDBMS and performance management.
• Advanced knowledge of OS Linux including scripting.
• Experience in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Git, and IBM UCD.
• Must be able to provide 24x7 on call rotational on call support
• Analytical and conceptual thinking and information acquisition
• Persistence, initiative and creative person
• Constantly follow up, monitoring and can make good decision making
• Customer Focus
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……