About the role:
We are currently looking to hire a motivated colleague who will manage projects to introduce Zero Trust architecture concepts from the Information Security portfolio. As the Senior Project Manager, you will manage large and/or complex projects with high visibility at all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all PM areas (time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement). You will ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality and resource requirements using excellent communication skills.
• Manage group-wide projects realizing Zero Trust security concepts and high-level designs in multiple security domains and security technologies such as network segmentation, micro-segmentation, firewalls, remote access, software defined network and security automation.
• Develop detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports to
• Manage clear expectations with all key stakeholders, including 3rd parties
• Conduct regular status meetings to review project activities up to group C-level
• Involvement in Steering Committees
• Manage changing scope and project acceptance criteria
• Pro-actively coordinate and take responsible leadership for project related concerns
• Facilitate meetings with experts to develop and enforce security best practices, company-wide plans and standards
• Manage and support evaluation and implementation of next generation enterprise security architecture and technologies
• Ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations
• Min 5 years of project management experience, PM certification (PRINCE2, PMP) is a preferred option
• Track history on information security related projects and/or certifications are a plus
• Primarily understanding of Zero Trust and micro-segmentation solutions would be of benefit
• People leadership capability to drive and motivate staff to meet project deliverables
• Proficient customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
• Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on excellence and high quality
• Knowledge about or willingness to learn and apply latest trends in cybersecurity technologies and IT.
• Pro-active “can do” attitude
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills
What we offer:
• Great multinational team of information security professionals
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• Company car
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
• against property;
• in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
• any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com