Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a system support analyst.
You will provide first and second level of system support to DHL Production Services unit in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business
continuity. You will be working 14 days a month, 12 hours long shifts.
• Ensure that applications and their support are executed and delivered within the requested timescales.
• Maintain forward vision of Windows/Linux/Unix server architecture and provision to ensure timely updates to servers.
• Responsible for accurate and timely release of new or enhanced services to production.
• Help your team with server patching.
Applications you will use:
• Linux/Unix/Windows server
• Veritas Cluster management
• Knowledge of Linux
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Willingness to work on shift schedule
• It is great, if you are detail oriented, team player and analytical thinker
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program…
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com