About our SAP Team
Our SAP team is covering both support and build/projects. Consists of SAP basis, SAP application teams and SAP developers. Modules covered: FI/CO/AM/MM/SRM/HR/PI/BI/CRM (incl. C4C)…and more with the ability to cover whole product lifecycle by internal resources – from build to support.
We work for international customers around the globe, new technologies like latest basis versions, web technologies and development tools.
• Evaluates incidents and standard change requests and makes the changes according to business requirements.
• Ensures that the incidents and standard changes are resolved within the target times as defined in SLAs.
• Participates on changes and project work.
• Updates incident, problem and change tickets with relevant information and status updates.
• Conducts modular tests. Helps the business counterparts and colleagues to prepare test scenarios and supports User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and Technical Acceptance Tests (TAT). Evaluates completeness and validity of the required test scenarios.
• Keeps all required documentation up-to-date.
• Participation in ongoing projects.
You will need
• 1+ year work experience in SAP FI
• Understanding of SAP FI modules (GL, AP, AR)
• Good English
Your will work with SAP FI modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR).
We welcome knowledge of SAP Workflow or SAP CO.
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings/certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, sport clubs for employees....)
Sounds interesting? Apply online!