DHL Express is a member of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's largest postal service and international courier service company. We are the most international company and market leader in shipments for businesses and individuals. In 2018, we have been awarded the prestigious "Top Employer" Employer Award.
Trade Compliance Junior Analyst
Join DHL and be part of a team which leads in Global Trade Compliance and make your impact on major global businesses.
DHL Express European Headquarters in Prague is looking for suitable candidates to join its newly established Trade Compliance team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a sector that is fast becoming a vital part of global trade.
What we do: Our Trade Compliance Analysts protect the DHL Express network, employees and customers from risks associated with fraud, breaching of various international embargoes and transacting with entities subject to sanctions due to their involvement in global terrorism, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and international drugs trafficking.
This is an Entry Level position – specialist training provided although candidates with subject-oriented vocational training or relevant professional experience are desirable.
About the role:
As a Junior Analyst you will act as our 1st line of protection. You will be trained to identify suspicious elements in shipment/customer data that require a more comprehensive analysis to determine whether it poses a risk to our network and thus needs to be blocked or rejected. You will gain basic understanding of the relevant regulations and internal procedures that together with the intensive on-the-job experience will make you an expert.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, additional language a plus.
- Analytical skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Vertical and lateral thinking.
- High level of concentration.
- Flexibility, ability to adopt fast to changes.
- Team spirit.
- Academic degree a plus.
- Valid work permit (for non-EU citizens).
- Opportunity to work full time, must be willing to work on shifts (5 shifts per week, including weekends and public holidays).
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for professional development in a new fascinating and dynamic field.
- Working in a multinational environment (we have around 25 nationalities at the moment).
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Possibility to plan free time according to the shifts (8.30 – 17.00, 10.30 – 19.00, 15.00 – 23.30).
- Lunch vouchers.
- Discount programs.
- Language courses.
- Exciting future in a stable international company.