Take the chance to join DHL IT Services - an award winning employer and Service Desk department
- Czech Employer of the Year in Prague and Best Large Service Desk. -
We support internal colleagues with different levels of IT Support within Deutsche Post DHL global logistics group.
Here you will become part of DPDHL with offices in over 220 countries and global employee community of almost half million people. Our office in Prague operates an internal data center with about 1,700 employees and around 70 nationalities.
We work Monday to Friday, covering core hours between 7 am and 9 pm in various 9 hours’ shifts.
WHAT WE DO
• We support internal colleagues via
o User portals
Everything we do is recorded and documented in Global Service Now, a ticketing system that helps us in keeping track of and taking care of requests.
• To our assistance we have
o Knowledge bases
o Global Service Now
We want to provide Excellent Internal service so it is in our interest you have access to everything you need every day.
This is an exciting constantly changing IT environment and only with the right colleges at the right time can we make sure we keep delivering great service.
• English + Additional supported language: French, German, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Italian or Spanish and Portuguese together - written and spoken.
• Basic IT skills or deeper knowledge is advantage
• Ability to work in a multinational/cultural team
• Helpful and customer oriented
• Customer support Experience is a benefit
• Having good analytical and problem-solving skills is also plus
• Permanent full time contract
• Stable work environment near Metro C - Chodov
• Possibility to start your career in IT
• Up to 10 paid sick days per year
• Extra week of Holiday
• Lunch vouchers and Flexi passes
• Discounts for multiple restaurants and other services
• Trainings for everything you need to know
• Continuous training scheme and chance to obtain to obtain generally accepted IT industry certifications – ITIL, HDI, CompTIA, MS Office. And much more…