We are currently looking for a Deployment Specialist who will help to contribution to the build, implementation and administration of internal Billing application. You will make sure that application is available and deployment of new or improved services has no impact on business continuity as complex technical environment must be taken into account.
We need a team player who is able to work with various internal teams and manage expectation of stakeholders. You will be responsible for technical evaluation of alternatives for deploying and supporting of Billing application.
You can look forward to various testing tasks (UAT, TAT, E2E testing, testing of new releases).
YOUR DAILY WORK:
• cooperation with project manager in terms of customer requirements and timeline of deployment phase
• proactive monitoring of supported service to be ahead of potential issues
• deployment as per standard process, including patches and upgrades
• resolving compatibility issues, pre-deployment technical problems etc.
• documentation of all application deployment procedures and reporting on system quality and metrics on test cases
• communication with development team to overcome known problems and bugs
• support of business testing in end-to-end environment and review of the results
• creation of test cases for functional and non-functional specifications (reliability, usability, portability etc.)
• test scripts, materials and regression test packs production to test new software
• primary contact for key internal/external stakeholders during deployments/testing
YOU WILL NEED:
• knowledge of Linux/Unix OS and SQL
• 3+ years of experience in IT role
• basics of scripting (Shell, Bash)
• great analytical skills
• ability to get quickly from problem to the solution to minimize the impact of errors
• advanced English
We welcome previous experience with ORACLE DB and middleware (Tomcat).
We realize that jumping into the running train is not easy, senior colleagues will provide full support and technical onboarding. However, we are looking for someone who is ready to learn.
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, sport clubs for employees....)