Application Support Specialist (Freightsoft)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Service Support team is looking for a new team member.
You will provide second level of application support to DHL Freight Business unit in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity.
What you will do
• Deliver application support within Service Level Agreements to freight business users according to IT Services processes with the main focus on Incident and Problem Management
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
• Coordinate activities and communicate with impacted stakeholders as per incident management process
• Support delivery of projects throughout their lifecycle
• Participate in 24/7 on-call support (paid extra)
Applications you will use
• BASH and Perl
You should have
• Hands-on experience with UNIX/LINUX operating systems
• proficiency in SQL
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
• Knowledge of any common scripting languages e.g. BASH and Perl is a big plus
What we offer
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!