System Support Analyst (Linux/Unix)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a new team member.
You will provide first and second level of system support (Linux/Unix operating systems) to DHL Production Services unit in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business
continuity. You will be working 14 days a month, 12 hours long shifts.
What you will do
• Ensure that applications and their support are executed and delivered within the requested timescales.
• Maintain forward vision of linux/unix server architecture and provision to ensure timely updates to servers.
• Responsible for accurate and timely release of new or enhanced services to production.
• Help your team with server patching.
Applications you will use
You should have
• Administrative experience with Linux/Unix environment
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Red Hat Certified Administrator/Engineer certification is an advantage
• HPUX administrative experience is an advantage
• Willingness to work on shift schedule
• It is great, if you are detail oriented, team player and analytical thinker
What we offer
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
Please note that we will only contact selected candidates.
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to delevop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!