About our SAP Team
Our SAP team is covering both support and build/projects. Consists of SAP basis, SAP application teams and SAP developers. Modules covered: FI/CO/AM/MM/SRM/HR/PI/BI/CRM and more with the ability to cover whole product lifecycle by internal resources – from build to support.
We work for international customers around the globe, new technologies like latest basis versions, web technologies and development tools. You will support SAP CRM Service Management and SAP CCtr (Contact Center) applications we use to track customer experience.
Your daily work
• Evaluates incidents and standard change requests and makes the changes according to business requirements/2nd level support for SAP products: SAP CRM Service Management and SAP Contact Center.
• Participates on changes and project work.
• Updates incident, problem and change tickets with relevant information and status updates.
• Conducts modular tests. Helps the business counterpart and colleagues to prepare test scenarios and supports user acceptance tests and technical acceptance tests. Evaluates completeness and validity of the required test scenarios.
• Keeps all required documentation up-to-date.
• Participation in ongoing projects, for ex. new rollouts of the products to new EU locations.
You will need
• Previous SAP experience from similar role
• Understanding of SAP CRM Service Management module
• Good English
• Technical mindset
• Willingness to learn
We welcome knowledge of Windows server administration, IP telephony.
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Full technical onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for employees....).
Sounds interesting? Apply online!