We are looking for a new colleague for our Windows Operations Team to support OS and HW of approximately 7000 servers globally.
You will be responsible for administration of Server support on 2nd level, File and Print Services activities, Active Directory content support, Security on servers and participate on migration projects like File/Print sharing Services. You will act as a consultant on projects and provide advice to users about products and Services, which are available to them.
• Administration of Windows, 2008, 2012, 2016 servers on 2nd level
• Resolve incidents concerning OS and HW
• Management of File and Print Servers, participate on Files/Folders and Print migration; clustering technologies from Microsoft
• Management of Security on servers
• Managing of Group Policy, Login scripts, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Symantec Antivirus
• Improving existing Service (e.g. automation via scripting).
• Oversee the administration of all applications on Windows based servers by using monitoring tools
• Virtualization - VMware, Backup - Veritas NetBackup
• Support of operating system, software and hardware issues by answering questions and/or resolving problems
• Frequent contact and collaboration with IT support colleagues
• Documenting of activities and processes
• Proficient knowledge of server administration skills (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016)
• Experience with Active Directory domains content support
• Advanced knowledge of English
• Minimum 3 years IT experience
• Previous experience in similar role
• Intermediate English
WE WELCOME: knowledge of Group Policy, Login Scripts, Microsoft SQL DB, TCP/IP,
Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
Full technical onboarding
Modern offices in Chodov
Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
Home office possibilities
Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for employees....).