DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is a member of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's largest postal service and international courier service company. DGF is the international market leader in the air and ocean freight business. It also plans and undertakes major logistics projects.
For our office at Prague 4 - Pankrac we look for a CONTROLLER to support our Finance & Controlling Team.
We need someone who is active in learning new things and proactive in searching for better ways of operating.
We rather search for a suitable personality (someone who is detail oriented, who likes working with numbers and analysis, who is able to interprete them, who is eager to learn new things, who is communicative and proactive) than for an experienced expert.
We expect you to start asap.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Reporting to the CFO, support with analysis and ad hoc reports
• Monthly reconciliation of air freight and ocean freight products
• Regular reporting and analysis of customer, tradelane, file profitability and other KPI’s
• Cooperating with Finance Team on month end closing
• Reviewing and improving of internal processes and financial controls
• Supporting annual budget preparation and monthly forecasts
• Supporting on internal and external audits
Key skills and knowledge expected:
• Bachelor of Business Administration/ Finance or similar
• Fluent Czech and very good English skills (verbal and non-verbal for daily communication)
• Strong analytical skills and detailed orientated
• Proficient in the use of MS office (Excel and PowerPoint)
• IFRS knowledge desirable, but not essential
• Hands on and proactive mentality
• Advanced communication skills
• Ability to learn
What will you get in return?
• Work in worldwide company and a market leader
• Attractive benefits - 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, fully paid meal vouchers, contribution to life or pension insurance, multisport card, shell card, etc.
• Vocational, language and soft skills development
• Great team
• Office straight at Metro station Pankrac
What you’ll need to do next?
Do you find this role attractive and suiting to your proffesional profile?
Apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.