Our application support team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to support key DHL technologies and enjoys communication with other colleagues. The Global Sort & Containerization team supports the mission critical application that enables the containerization process in the DHL warehouses, gateways and hubs.
You will cooperate with DHL IT Services internal teams (database, network, operating system administrators and developers etc.) to maintain application with minimal disruptions to the production environment.
You will also deal with our end users in countries around the globe.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• 2nd Level Application Support
- Identify, Investigate and resolve issues and other support requests for existing and newly on-boarded services.
- Provide correct responses to requests for support by means of, for example: developing workarounds or site-specific enhancements, testing fixes and enhancements, manipulating data, reconfiguring systems, helping to implement changes to operating procedures etc.
• Problem Management/Availability Management/Capacity Management
- Investigate problems in systems and services, and through analysis develop potential solutions; assist with their implementation and devise preventative measures.
- Contribute to the availability management process.
- Ensure sufficient capacity on services
• Provide deployment of services, support testing.
• Service Level Management.
• On-call support (rotation in the team of 6 members).
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• General IT overview and previous experience in similar role
• Advanced knowledge of Linux OS
• Experience with SQL/database skills
• Good level of English
• Analytical thinking
• Team Player
• Work for one of the largest company in the world with innovative culture
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....).