Jsme moderní logistická firma s 25 letou tradicí na českém trhu. Skladujeme a přepravujeme zboží pro řadu známých značek. Je nás 2400 v 16 pobočkách po celé ČR a přesto dbáme na potřeby každého z Vás. Staráme se o Vaše bezpečí, máme lidský a férový přístup. Chcete to zažít? Neváhejte a přidejte se k nám, díky Vám budeme ještě lepší!
• Coach the management team in handling sensitive or complex HR issues and in their own personal development including leadership and people management,
• Drive employee engagement in line with DPDHL strategy and plans,
• Bring challenge and perspective to the business agenda,
• Play an active role within the leadership team,
• Champion business change and continuous improvement, leading and embedding business change plans in line with targets and initiatives,
• Participate fully in key people related change decisions, anticipating and effectively dealing with any people issues,
• Understand local business context, issues and challenges to provide specific advice to Managers. Deliver HR solutions as appropriate to,
• Accurately identify and translate the training needs into requirements for the Training and development,
• Support managers to identify and manage high performing / high potential individuals and ensure succession is in place for key positions,
• Facilitate the identification of talent, key positions & succession plans at all levels,
• Analyse and manage trends across business area,
• Work collaboratively with HR colleagues to develop and improve policies and new ways of working that fit the business and legal requirements,
• Deliver and implement HR people processes, policies and services consistently.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities across HR processes and procedures,
• Responsible for management of HR team (2 FTE) in Jažlovice and Nepřevázka
• Ensure the HR team have the correct processes and tools to support first class HR service delivery.
• University degree,
• Previous experience on the HRBP or HR generalist role from logistic or automotive sector
• Legal understanding of Labour code,
• Czech and English language – fluent,
• Influencing skills,
• Excellent consultation and facilitation skills,
• Customer and relationship management skills,
• Accuracy and reliability,
• Excellent planning, projects and change management skills,
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, organization skills.
• Driving license, active driver,
What do we offer?
• Challenging and very interesting role in HR
• Great and friendly working environment
• Company car
• Yearly bonus
• Extra week of holiday
• Flexible working hours
• Pension insurance