Would you like to start your career in international IT company with possibility of growth?
DHL IT Services Prague Graduate Trainee Program is specially designed to develop high potential graduates within the Company over a period of 12-18 months. This position serves as an entry point for graduates to equip themselves with relevant industry and functional skills and prepare themselves to be one of the future professional within DHL IT Services Prague. You will get to work hands-on in projects that are directly relevant to the organization’s operations, and will be significantly contributing to the success of the team. You will have opportunity to learn through various soft and time management skills.
The position of Data Analyst in Solutions Support Roadmaps Team will be primarily doing various analysis and reporting to support fact-based decisions. In this position the analyst will get familiar with different parts of IT Services and will understand in details what it means being application support specialist. The analyst will be directly engaged with senior management and will get visibility how strategy for 800 people is being developed.
Combination of your future daily tasks and responsibilities will give you a great outlook for any future roles.
• Weekly Reporting
• Data analysis – Collect and analyze data
• Analyze trends, identify offending services against solutions support Key Objectives
• Presentation creation
• Gathering information from respective internal systems
• Collaboration with team
• Coordination of different activities within the department
• University degree
• Must have some work experience during studies
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
• Advanced MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot tables and VLOOKUP function are basic tools you will be using)
• Ability to analyze complex data and communicate results effectively
• Advanced English
We are looking for:
• Very strong analytical thinking, interest in details
• Structured thinking, interest in understanding root causes
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Interest in developing strategy concepts
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
We are looking for a fresh Graduate or Graduate with less than 12 months working experience on full-time basis. We also welcome students with flexible schedule.