Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Citrix/Windows)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new team member.
You will provision and administer Citrix infrastructure and hosted application / desktop services supported by IT Services and cooperate on the support of all the rest of infrastructure services tightly connected to it (Active Directory, Print server, File server, etc).
What will you do
• Design and implement infrastructure service improvements.
• Administration of Citrix servers and other tightly connected infrastructure services within the IT Services, but also migration of multiple Citrix environments in the IT Services.
• Develop procedures and tools for build of the improving delivery or operations of infrastructure, both technical and process based.
• Consults as required on a project by project on server specification and capacity adhering to Global standards.
Applications you will use
• Windows server operating systems
You should have
• Proficient technical knowledge of Windows server operating systems (W2K8R2/W2012)
• Knowledge of programming (CMD, PowerShell, .NET, C#, VB, VBS, Win API)
• Experience with deployment of different applications in Windows infrastructure
• We welcome knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
What we offer
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!