Associate HR Specialist is responsible for the delivery of HR services, products and systems and also works in liaison with business partners, managers and employees as well as external organizations as required. Associate HR Specialist focuses on improving service delivery quality by streamlining processes and services whilst achieving a cost effective position.
- Provide support to all employees on the local payroll with respect to legal paperwork process (employment contracts, amendments, agreements etc.), local policies, benefits, etc.
- Cooperate closely with HR Business Partners (HRBP) / Recruitment team regarding new employees joining the company. Support HRBPs on activities related to changes on conditions for existing employees (amendments to contracts, agreements etc.). Support the HRBP with Termination administration.
- Provide 1st line advice and support linked to legal paperwork, policies, benefits administration for local employees and managers.
- Communicate with state authorities (e.g. health insurance companies, labor office) if required.
- Communicate effectively with external provider (e.g. payroll, health & safety provider, medical care provider) if required.
- Ability to interact and relate to all levels of staff
- Very good communication skills, spoken and written
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Stress resistant and Flexibility
- Knowledge of Labor law is advantage
- English language skills, spoken and written
- Czech native speaker
- Proficient Software skills (MS Word, MS Excel etc.)
- Secondary education / University degree
What we offer
- 25 days of holiday
- 6 Self-sickness days
- Full compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
- Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by IT Services
- On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
- Friendly and truly multicultural environment in modern offices
- Employee Referral Program
- Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs (e.g. football, tennis, golf,
shooting, yoga, running and many more)
- Smart casual dress code