Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our support team is looking for a new team member. We will intensively train you for our application handling Airfreight business.
You will be part of the team delivering high quality service support and maintaining critical environments reliability and stability.
The main part of the work will be providing consultation and issue solving expertise with respect to landscape of business critical application. We have implemented industrial standards for working procedures, anyhow still expect flexibility and out-of-box creative thinking.
What you will do:
• 2nd level support of the Logis Air application
• Develop and maintain quality standards and policies relating to their technical specialism
• Problem tickets analysis and resolution
• As a Service Owner role - Help team to ensure the maximum availability and minimum disruption to the given service. Ensures that all agreed targets, SLA's and Metrics are met
• Seek to continuously improve efficiency within supported applications
• Maintain an awareness of current developments in technical specialism
Applications you will use:
• JCL, REXX/390
You should have:
• Experience in application and technical support of mainframe application
• Knowledge of JCL, REXX/390
• Software maintenance or development skills in COBOL and TSO
• Leadership of small project team
• Intermediate English
• Analytical thinking
We welcome knowledge of CA IDMS.
What we offer:
• Friendly team of IT professionals
• Technical training and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for employees....).
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!