We are looking for a new colleague who is keen to work with SQL and data for our Solution Support team. You will be responsible for providing consultations, technical guidance and problem solving expertise in the team supporting logistic applications for DHL Express business – our applications track packages in DHL warehouses.
You will cooperate with our internal technical teams (database, network, operating system administrators and developers etc. ) to maintain application with minimal disruptions to the production environment. As a part of your role you will support technical improvement initiatives and programs.
Your daily work:
• 2nd level support and data analysis (Oracle SQL and WebMethods)
• Collaborate with internal support teams – during service outages, various projects or service maintenance
• Provide technical expertise to global business users, and resolve their issues and problems
• Participate in the whole lifecycle - from initiation, testing, release to production, post-implementation support, until decommissioning
• Interact with members of the IT community and business users to coordinate deployments (new countries, SW enhancements)
• Proactively detect potential risks before users are impacted
• Search for service improvement opportunities and bring them to implementation
• Document methods, policies and procedures to effectively deliver the deployments and support
• On-call support (rotation within the team)
• Experience with SQL editing, preferably on Oracle DB
• Telnet user skills on Linux, preferably with basic understanding of shell scripts
• A team player with ability to cooperate globally with different cultures
• Good level of English
• Degree in Computer Science or related field, or professional qualification
We welcome previous exposure to technologies WebLogic/MQ/SOAP/SAG WebMethods or other integration technologies.
• Friendly team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Full onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....).