Jsme moderní logistická firma s 25 letou tradicí na českém trhu. Skladujeme a přepravujeme zboží pro řadu známých značek. Je nás 2400 v 16 pobočkách po celé ČR a přesto dbáme na potřeby každého z Vás. Staráme se o Vaše bezpečí, máme lidský a férový přístup. Chcete to zažít? Neváhejte a přidejte se k nám, díky Vám budeme ještě lepší!
Právě obsazujeme pozici Warehouse manager pro pobočku DHL na chebské průmyslové zóně.
Are you an innovative thinker who can easily prioritize and communicate key points quickly? Do you want to have a direct impact on customers and the overall business strategy? Do you enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time with the responsibility to keep them on-time and on-budget? Do you feel that your skills of thinking outside the box and working across multiple teams, functions, etc. are in need of a new home?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has an opportunity for you.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. Our Project Managers own, influence, and deliver projects for some of the largest companies in the world. Our collaborative environment allows you to learn from others through sharing best practices and working on projects from multiple industries.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we’re part of their team, we’re invested in their success, and our operation is fully transparent. In this Project Management role:
• You`ll manage small to large international projects to achieve successful project delivery
• You’ll deliver results as you drive a culture of process improvement to create sustainable solutions
• You’ll help optimize our operations and directly impact our P&L
• You’ll be held accountable for your projects to include the elements of Define, Plan, Implement, Control and Transition
• You’ll lead teams through major change and process improvement initiatives delivering positive impact on the business
• You’ll build long-term partnerships between customers, operations, and other support teams
• You’ll grow your project management skills to the next level and develop business acumen that will make you a true specialist in our industry
You won’t find a Project Management opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Proven project management experience
• 3 years of experience in logistics
• Fluent English and Czech is required, German is an advantage
• Knowledge of DePICT or other project management methodology is an advantage
• Demonstrated customer relationship, negotiation and presentation skills
• Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement
• Independent, decision making skills