What will you do?
You will be full-stack software engineer. You will contribute to the delivery of business critical web-based and mobile solutions used worldwide 24/7! You will be using latest technologies, and receive support and training as needed! And what is the most important? You will work in a great team with friendly people and young spirit, everything packed in informal atmosphere.
What Technologies we use?
• React / React Native
• Java (Spring Springboot, Hibernate)
• Oracle and Elastic Search databases
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
What we need?
We are looking for candidates with strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
• Knowledge of at least on object oriented language
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Fluent in English
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux - User level knowledge
• It´s great if you are detail oriented, self-motivated and pro-active
• True team player who can also work independently
• Last but not least, we need you to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Modern offices, informal and friendly culture
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Home office possibilities