Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
Deutsche Post DHL Corporate Audit & Security department is looking for professional candidate for AUDITOR – DHL Global Forwarding and Freight positions to be based in Prague.
Overall role purpose:
The Auditor executes audit assignments of DHL Global Forwarding and Freight (DGFF) processes within EMEA region (around 8-12 audits annually).
Duties and responsibilities:
· Execute process and risk based audit assignments in all areas of DGFF, including:
- Prepare audit assignments
- Prepare and participate in opening and closing meetings
- Conduct interviews or data analysis and perform audit testing’s
- Collect, analyze and document audit results based on audit programs
- Deliver high quality audit results & reports
· Build solid relationships with key stakeholders associated with the audited business entity
· Contribute to the development and implementation of principles, standards and methods, audit work programs for the DGFF audit function
· Contribute to the annual planning process for DGFF audits
· Manage own development in the professional area proactively
Skills and qualifications:
· Professional requirements:
- University degree in economy, business administration or comparable qualification ideally with focus on logistics
- Minimum 1-2 years of audit experience gained in accounting firm (preferable Big4) or within Internal Audit of a multinational Group.
- Knowledge of IFRS and finance related processes and control frameworks / testing.
- Good English language skills (written and oral).
- Ideally qualification as CIA (IIA/DIIR) or willingness to go for CIA examination.
· Personal requirements:
- Distinct analytical and conceptual abilities
- High personal responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Rapid apprehension
High flexibility and willingness for extensive business travel in the region Europe, Middle East and Africa, also for two or three week periods (estimated travel extend around 40 - 50%)
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application