We are looking for a Web Developer to work within our SAP team. You will work on varied tasks within exciting and challenging IT projects.
Our SAP team is covering both support and build/projects with the ability to cover the whole product lifecycle by internal resources – from build to support. We work for international customers around the globe, new technologies like latest basis versions, web technologies and development tools.
You will be responsible for:
• New functions testing and development, bug fixing
• Assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are met
• Responsible for analyzing high-level business processes and requirements
• Driving assigned development projects, generating ideas for improvement
• Creating technical/project documentation
• Support and training of key users
• Provide 3rd level support for application consultants
• Daily cooperation with ABAP developers
You should have:
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Intermediate English
We welcome experience with ABAP development, SAP FIORI applications development
We are looking for
• Team player
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Full support from senior colleagues
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, sport clubs for employees....).
For junior candidates we offer full technical onboarding.
Sounds interesting? Apply online!