Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Service Support team is looking for a new team member.
Joining Service Support team as Service owner/system support specialist, you will manage Chrome OS based service including its overall planning, control, status reporting, and stability. You will need to ensure that service KPI’s are met.
What you will do
• Own and support Chrome OS environment
• Manage stakeholder’s relationship
• Develop service improvement plans, schedules, estimates, and status reports
• Oversee and manage service requests queue (Incident, Problem management)
Applications you will use
• Chrome OS
• Google Admin Console
You should have
• Technical knowledge of Chrome OS
• Technical knowledge of Windows OS (nice to have)
• Strong communication skills
• Experiences with support tools mentioned in Applications section
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to achieve goals and deadlines
What we offer
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!