We are looking for a new colleague to strenghten our Ops Automation team as Python backend developer. You will be fully focused on technical aspects of the service with responsibility for providing consultations, guidance and problem solving expertise.
Your main responsibility will be to keep our Data Center Automation solutions operational.
Our current projects include for ex. Automated Patching Machinery, Automation Reboot Tool, Privileged Access Manager automation.
Your daily work:
• Design, implement, integrate, and test software solutions of moderate complexity
• Work individually and collaboratively to deliver solutions in live production systems
• Support, maintain, and resolve problems for custom features in live production systems
• Integration of in-house solution of Orchestrator
• Regular on-call availability
You will work with:
• Python 3
• Linux Red Hat/CentOs
• WebServices (REST API)
• 3+ years of software development experience on Linux/Unix systems
• Proficiency in Python, SQL and experience working with WebServices (REST API)
• Ability to contribute in an Agile development environment
• Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
• Experience engineering software in a service-oriented architecture
• Passion for applying good design principals while exercising pragmatism to keep deadlines
We welcome previous exposure to Perl, Bash.
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Background of a successful company that is growing internationally
• Technical onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of benefits (Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....).