Would you like work in a global multicultural organization? Integration Services team is looking for an experienced Senior Application Support Specialist who is specialized in Webmethods.
You will be Provide Application support & Deployment services for part of a given Domain to DPDHL Business Units in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity.
What you will do
• Provide consultation, guidance and technical expertise with respect to Webmethods technologies
• Drive and participate in solutions of technically complex migrations & integration opportunities and transition programs
• Ensure that emergency incidents are managed and resolved within the agreed target resolution times (TRT) and according to the Service Recovery Policy
• Ensure that all incidents are dealt with according to Incident Management best practices
• Educates those in closely-related areas, such as clients/users and development teams, about their technical specialism(s) and its impact on their work
You should have
• Experience in Webmethods Administration Support or development
• Advanced skills in SQL Oracle, Weblogic server and Unix Commands
• Knowledge on various kinds of inbound and outbound delivery mechanism, like MQ, ftp, sftp, https, etc
• Expertise in using webMethods components/Tools like webMethods Integration Server, webMethodsDesigner, webMethodsAdapters, MWS,webMethodsBroker, webMethods Deployer, cross vista tool for deployment
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!