We are looking for a new colleague for our Oracle Run support team. You will be responsible for Oracle database administration including configuration, backup & restore, high availability DR Tests, security, and performance tuning for DHL IT Services global Oracle environment.
On-site ORACLE vendor support is available to provide technical consultations and help with critical issues.
Your daily work:
• Oracle Database Administration & Maintenance
• Monitoring of database performance and capacity to minimize the risk of system downtime, performance tuning
• Patching, version upgrades, backup management, cluster management
• Delivery of technical consultations and recommendations on technical architecture and production standards
• Collaboration with internal support teams during service outages, capacity expansion or infrastructure maintenance
• Operations Acceptance activities in order to ensure accurate and timely release to production of new and/or enhanced services
• On-call support (rotation in the team)
You should have:
• Previous experience in IT
• Experience in Unix/Linux operating systems
• Intermediate English
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Willingness to learn Oracle technology
• Ability to work in team environment
• Full support from senior colleagues
• Technical trainings (internal/external) and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, Pension plan contribution, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for employees....).