Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new technical star.
You will run, develop and grow our global, multi-cluster Red Hat OpenShift container platform that sits at the heart of DHL digitalization strategy and brings a new dimension of speed, flexibility and efficiency to DHL. You will join a small, global core team that is on a mission to revolutionize DHL IT infrastructure.
What you will do:
• Operate and administrate our global Red Hat OpenShift container platform on-prem and on cloud. That includes overlooking daily operations, maintenance, patching, upgrades and capacity adjustments for 24x7, mission critical platform.
• Consult, support and make the applications successful on the container platform.
• Further develop, test and implement the platform across new regions, technologies and infrastructures (on-premise / on cloud).
• Work in a small, highly skilled, highly motivated and globally spread team of unique professionals on the mission to redefine IT in DHL.
• Learn very fast, have a high impact and start-up feeling from day one.
Applications you will use:
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage (GlusterFS based)
• splunk, dynatrace
• Microsoft Azure
You should have:
• Very deep knowledge of Linux Platform, preferably Red Hat Enterprise.
• Preferably Red Hat OpenShift knowledge (not a must).
• Profound experience with network and server infrastructure administration.
• Working experience with splunk (nice to have)
• Ability to use English in daily communication.
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to work highly self-managed.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……