Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Would you like to enjoy perks of working in the multinational worldwide known corporation and at the same time work with latest SW technologies?
Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new technical star.
You will run, develop and grow our global, multi-cluster Red Hat OpenShift container platform that sits at the heart of DHL digitalization strategy and brings a new dimension of speed, flexibility and efficiency to DHL.
You will join a small, global core team that is on a mission to revolutionize DHL IT infrastructure and grow our global, multi-cluster Red Hat OpenShift container platform that sits at the heart of DHL digitalization strategy and brings a new dimension of speed, flexibility and efficiency to DHL. You will join a small, global core team that is on a mission to revolutionize DHL IT infrastructure.
What you will do:
• Operate and administrate our global Red Hat OpenShift container platform on premise and on cloud. That includes overlooking daily operations, maintenance, patching, upgrades and capacity adjustments for 24x7, mission critical platform.
• Consult, support and make the applications successful on the container platform.
• Further develop, test and implement the platform across new regions, technologies and infrastructures.
• Work in a small, highly skilled, highly motivated and globally spread team of unique professionals on the mission to redefine IT in DHL.
• Learn very fast, have a high impact and start-up feeling from day one.
Applications you will use:
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage.
• Splunk, Dynatrace, Twistlock.
• Microsoft Azure.
You should have:
• Deep knowledge of Linux Platform, preferably Red Hat Enterprise.
• Profound experience with network and server infrastructure administration.
• Knowledge of containerization software, preferably Red Hat OpenShift knowledge (not a must).
• Working knowledge on Microsoft Azure IaaS (not a must).
• Working experience with Splunk (nice to have).
• Ability to use English in daily communication.
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills and ability to work highly self-managed.
• Ability to work in a very fast pace environment.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of breathtaking technical development.
• Permanent contract.
• An extra week of holiday (25 days per year).
• 6 Self-sickness days/year.
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year.
• Meal vouchers fully covered by the company.
• CAFETERIA benefit program from Edenred.
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications.
• A multicultural environment in modern offices.
• Pension plan contribution, Life insurance contribution.
• Employee Referral Program.
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs, Multisport card.
• Smart casual dress code.