Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new technical star.
You will architect, design and introduce multi-cloud services, provided by IT Services to support Deutsche Post DHL digitalization strategy and bring it to the cloud era. You will join the global core team that is on a mission to “cloudify” Deutsche Post DHL IT infrastructure.
You will learn very fast and have a high impact from day one.
What you will do:
• Architect and design multi-cloud services provided by IT Services to internal business partners.
• Lead cloud services introduction from architecture position.
• Product ownership to consult, enhance and promote developed cloud services to internal business users.
• Support in developing strategy, vision, roadmaps, and approaches while governing end-2-end implementation of cloud services.
• Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in business partner organizations
• Collaborate with different platform teams and cross function areas within DHL IT Services during a new Cloud service introduction.
• Work in a tightly knit, highly skilled, motivated and globally spread team of unique IT professionals on the mission to bring Deutsche Post DHL to the cloud.
Cloud platforms you will use:
• Microsoft Azure
• Google Cloud Platform
• Amazon Web Services
You should have:
• 5+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies.
• Very deep knowledge with Azure and Google implementation in large enterprise companies and cloud architecture incl. security.
• Hands-on experiences with cloud services (IaaS & PaaS).
• General networking skills and understanding of network stack in cloud providers.
• Experience in project / risk management and financial management for public cloud services.
• We welcome previous exposure to VMware and Amazon Web Services.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!