Come work as HR Specialist with Payroll support
at a multinational company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished IT professionals.
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL), the world's leading mail and logistics Group.
IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices in North, Central and South America, Europe and Asia.
Our location in Prague is the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic founded in 2004 and we are proud holders of Uptime Institute Tier3 certification.
You would be part of over 1650 highly skilled professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 60+ nationalities in Prague 4, Chodov. DHL IT Services is just 4 minutes walking distance from Chodov metro station.
There would be two main areas of your job responsibilities. You will be our HR specialist in area of company benefits, health and safety and medical insurance. Your main task would be a daily contact with employees to administrate different company benefits (Cafeteria system, pension / life insurance, medical membership, multisport card, long-term service awards) and you will be also the main point of contact for External providers in this area. You will be overseeing health and safety compliance including training registrations. As part of onboarding and offboarding of the employees or in case of any employees” personal changes, we would expect you to communicate with government authorities such as Labor office, health insurance companies and banks to assure proper documentation is in place as well as all legal requirements are fulfilled.
The second essential part of your role would be a regular monthly payroll preparation, your responsibility would be to maintain accurate payroll records, ensuring proper and timely execution of Payroll within own are area of responsibility, including collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, insurance coverage, preparing and processing employee payments as well as preparing various confirmation of income. You will be the point of contact for employees to answer questions and requests from payroll area.
You should have:
• Experience from HR area as HR specialist or HR generalist
• Understanding of HR processes and payroll administration
• Awareness of Labor Law
• Fluent English language (verbal as well as written)
• Microsoft Office experience
• Experience with SAP systems or any HR systems is a plus
What we would appreciate is:
• Team player with proactive approach
• Very good communications skills with ability to interact with all levels within the organization
• Ability to prioritize and organization skills
• Good follow up skills
• Accurate person with focus on detail
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• An extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year
• Cafeteria employee benefit program via Edenred
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications
• A multicultural environment in modern offices
• Pension plan contribution
• Multisport card
• Employee Referral Program
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Smart casual dress code