Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our DevOps team is looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn how to develop and to support key systems within Deutsche Post DHL in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity.
The role will work on systems which plan, control and run the P&P business unit which is responsible for letter & parcel delivery in Germany.
What you will do:
• Build and maintain software components and CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex systems landscape.
• Monitor the system landscape and implement optimizations as well as carry out administrative tasks to minimize outages.
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers.
• Deliver application operation support within Service Level Agreements according to ITS processes with the main focus on Incident and Problem Management
• Coordinate activities and communicate with impacted stakeholders as per incident management process
• Execution of operational acceptance test according to the release to production process
Applications you will use:
• Microsoft Azure
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Oracle Enterprise Server and / or Microsoft SQL Server
• Tomcat and / or JBoss and / or Oracle WebLogic Application Server
You should have:
• Practical experience with Microsoft Azure
• Proficient technical knowledge of Linux operating system including Docker and Kubernetes
• Advanced knowledge of Oracle database or Microsoft SQL Server
• Advanced knowledge of Jenkins and Maven
• Proficient in at least one application server technology
• Practical experience in Application Monitoring with e.g. HP OpenView, Splunk or similar tool
• Ability to use English in daily communication
• Willingness to work together in a shared international DevOps team to support development, bugfixing and improving application performance and robustness
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills
• We welcome knowledge of German language
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……