Our Desktop Security & Deployment Optimization team is expanding!
You are a Desktop generalist with Endpoint Detection and Response skill. You can ensure operability of Cybereason Sensors installed on workstations around the planet. You have competence in desktop infrastructure, application support, software deployment, database, server and cloud concepts, antivirus, firewalls, and networking. You will monitor, support, and contribute to the optimization and continuous improvement of related systems, process and infrastructures.
Our goal is to ensure that the organization has the right knowledge and capabilities to deliver 3rd level support for services, keeping the infrastructure up and running 24x7x365
What you will do:
• Support desktop security agents and infrastructures
• Operate security apparatus, consoles, applications
• Resolve incidents and requests for information
• Assess, develop, and Implement change
• Develop and maintain monitoring, reporting and automation tools
• Communicate with stakeholders and business
• Maintain alignment with standards, security baselines and processes
• Find continuous improvement opportunities
• Participate in projects
• Learn and grow with colleagues in a global environment
Application you will use:
• Cybereason EDR
• Broadcom SEP
• Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
• MS SQL
What you should have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of Desktop Support experience in a Windows-based environment.
• Enterprise Level antivirus (Symantec\Cybereason)
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of English language (both spoken and written).
• Basic proficiency with Scripting (Powershell, etc)
• Comfortable using Command Line Tools
• Software deployment activities concepts
• Knowledge Management / Documentation skill
• Available for rotational 24x7 On-Call weekend
• Incident and Problem ticket analysis and trend analysis
• Document technical processes and procedures in a clear and understandable fashion
• Liaison/Knowledge transfer between GPWS Services and Service Desk/Country IT.
• Familiarity with Change management
What is the plus point(s):
• ITIL Foundation/ Certification knowledge a plus.
• DPDHL Business Knowledge
What we offer:
•Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
•Modern offices in Chodov
•Home office possibilities
•Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
•CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
•Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
•Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……