About the role:
Come work as an Senior External Resources Specialist
at a multinational company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished IT professionals.
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL), the world's leading mail and logistics Group.
IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices in America, Europe and Asia.
Our location in Prague is the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic founded in 2004 and is growing since then.
You would be part of over 1700 highly skilled professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 68 nationalities in Prague 4, Chodov. DHL IT Services is just 4 minutes walking distance from Chodov metro station.
To provide support to projects with a responsibility of managing the engagement of external resources, E2E process. From the Vendor proposal, through ordering, onboarding to delivery check and confirmation (to invoicing). Your main partner would be ITS project/department. You may get in touch with Procurement, Legal, Fianance and Human Resources departments in DHL IT Services. The Senior External Resources Specialist works within the External Resource Management team and reports to Team lead.
The position covers:
• Operational support of E2E engagement process concerning external resources
• Managing Time & Material assignments
• Fix Price assignments validation, negotiation and processing via Statements of Work (SOW)
• Managing on/offboarding of external resources
• Act as the line manager for assigned external resources
• Act as liaison with Projects, External resources, Vendors in case of problem solving, discrepancies or escalations.
• Support regular monthly team reporting
• Updating Master Contractor List
• Responsible for compliance with Legal and Tax rules and regulations in regards of External Resources for particular region (mainly Europe – Czech republic, Germany)
• Responsible for compliance with internal processes owned by External Resource Management and/or any other processes linked to services being provided by 3rd party
• Assure data quality within External Resource Management tools and databases.
• Establish a dedicated interface with Procurement, Finance/Controlling, Projects and Delivery Functions
• Ensures adherence to agreed schedules for responses
• Contribute to the improvement of existing processes within the department
You should have:
• University degree
• Experience from Vendor Management (5+ years)
• Negotiation skills
• Experience from Logistics or IT area
• Experience from Financial areas (Accounts Payable, Controlling)
• Legal awareness of contracts
• User knowledge of SAP
• MS Office with emphasis on Excel
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure in a high volume environment
• Ability to work on global level within multicultural environment
• English fluent in written, oral form
• German – nice to have (fluent, oral form)
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program…
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org