About the role:
Do you like technology and communication at the same time? In the case your answer is “Yes”, then our team is the right team to join.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Solution Support team.
You will be responsible for providing support, consultancy, guidance and problem solving expertise in the team supporting the main business partner - DHL Supply Chain. You will cooperate with various DHL IT Services internal teams (database, network, operating system administrators and developers etc. ) to maintain the service on agreed level including implementations.
We take care of wide portfolio of our applications running containerized, on private or public cloud as well as traditional server setup.
• Support set of applications/services (2nd level), from initial testing to production support
• Cooperate with developers to overcome known problems, improve the service quality and support projects
• Take care of service restoration in case of failure and collaborate with other support teams (both internal and vendors)
• Monitor and oversee the overall performance of the service
• Automate housekeeping activities
• Keep all required technical documentation up-to date
• Provide on-call as part of the job (usual rotation one week in a month)
• Team player attitude
• Analytical skills and ability to get quickly from incident/problem to solution
• Customer focus approach
• Fluent English (both verbal and writing)
• Previous experience in area of IT support
• Experience in Linux and/or Windows server administration
• Basic knowledge of Bash and/or Powershell scripting
• Familiar with MS SQL and/or Oracle DB, active SQL usage
Nice to have (we offer trainings):
• Knowledge of web / application servers (Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic, IIS)
• Cloud technologies such as Openshift, Azure, Docker
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Full technical onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Permanent Contract