About the role:
Join our development team, which is changing the way how DHL Supply Chain works – from operations in warehouses to Track & Trace system for our Customers. We are looking for a Full Stack SW Engineer with DevOps skills, who will contribute to the development and delivery of business critical web and mobile IT solutions.
Within the team, we are using modern product development approaches, with focus on micro-service architecture, reusability, cloud technologies, and most of all, building products that matter and bring value.
What technologies will you use?
• Java, SpringBoot, React (React Native is a plus)
• Oracle database, Elastic Stack/Mongo
• Jenkins & GitHub
• Azure Cloud
• OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Full Stack SW Engineer using technology stack as defined above
• Having a good knowledge of Microservice oriented architecture
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• Experience with React Native is a plus
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company, Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Smart casual dress code