About the role:
The DP DHL group’s IT Services organization is looking for new IT a cybersecurity professional focused on server platform security including Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), virtual patching, and micro-segmentation services.
The Infrastructure Security Engineer will be responsible for securing the platform estate infrastructure covering hardware, operating systems, databases, middleware, backups, storage, etc. – devising technical security standard definitions, security monitoring, remediating issues, and ultimately improving approaches and postures based on best practices and lessons learnt.
The role’s key objectives are to ensure the security posture of the DP DHL group’s server platforms and infrastructure we operate and continuously improving it using the security industry’s best practices and emerging innovations in an ever-evolving compliance regulatory environment. Thwarting threats endangering content confidentiality, availability, and integrity is paramount.
This role requires close cooperation with many stakeholders such as the platform architects, server platform support teams, Information Security professionals, Business Units, project managers, asset owners, etc.
What you will do:
• Develop and enforce security best practices in concert with platform architects in hardening the platforms using the industry best security practices
• Practical implementation of the Endpoint Protection platforms (EPP), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), virtual patching and micro-segmentation services within the server platforms.
• Define and fine-tune policies for the server platforms and Infrastructure services
• Design, implement, and maintain Security standards governing the server platform architectures
• Design and implement effective security controls for the server platforms
• Participating in project activities and on-boarding of new technologies in Infrastructure security arena
• Create and maintain security documentation and process flows for EPP, EDR, virtual patching, micro-segmentation, and server platform hardening
• Play a vital role as a security visionary and infrastructure security technology guru
• Define and develop best practices roadmaps in alignment with company-wide plans and standards
• Proactively anticipate system vulnerabilities and propose approaches in how to address them
• Stay up to date with both the evolving security threat landscape and the technologies and techniques being devised to mitigate with them
• Lead the preparation and review of security documentation as well as participate in security audits
• Coordinate collaboration with external and third-party service providers
• Apply industry standard methodologies and frameworks
• Coach others on new security tools and standards
You should have:
• Passion for IT security and an eagerness to learn more about it
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role or in any Cybersecurity role.
• Wide experience with Endpoint Protection platforms (EPP), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Micro-segmentation, virtual patching technologies and services
• Hands on experience in deploying, implementing, and maintaining network segmentation, EPP, EDR or similar solutions
• Practical experience in managing server OS platforms such as Linux, Windows Servers, Database, middleware application servers, etc.
• Strong knowledge of current and legacy security technologies as well as emerging technologies and IT trends
• Good Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, Python, etc.)
• Understanding of common cyber security attack principles, vectors, and the technical design flaws facilitating them
• Familiarity with common security tools, libraries, controls
• Understanding of security breach response protocols
• Independent and results oriented, driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality
• Strong in information acquisition and analysis, the constructive challenging of others, building and managing partnerships, flexible, and skilled in stress management
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within both global and virtual teams
• Must be able of communicating effectively in English in both the written and verbal
• Proficient presentation skills
Nice to have:
• Good knowledge of any Information Security frameworks/standards (ISO 27k, COBIT, NIST, etc.)
• Industry recognized security certification and/or any relevant vendor certification is an advantage
• Good understanding of ITIL
• Good knowledge of Cloud security
• Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company car / car allowance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
against property; in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence; any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.