Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Operations team is looking for a system support analyst.
You will provide first level of system support to DHL Production Services unit in order to ensure the maximum availability and minimal disruption to business continuity. You will be working 14 days a month, 12 hours long shifts.
What you will do:
• Ensuring operation & support of applications within the requested timescales by giving of complete OS Linux support to the application teams
• Maintaining Linux / Unix server architecture and providing timely changing of server's configuration based on operational or security requirements
• Responsible for accurate and timely release of new or enhanced services to production
• Work on repairs and patching of servers
OS/Applications you will use:
• Linux / Unix server
• Veritas Cluster
You should have:
• Intermediate knowledges of Linux / UX platform (2 years & more experiences with Linux OS will be "nice to have")
• Ability to use English communication on daily basis
• Willingness to work on shift's schedule
• Will be great, if you are detail oriented, team player and analytical thinker
• The ability to react early and provide immediate feedback
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program…
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org