We are seeking for a System Support Specialist to join our team. You will provide proactive and reactive support for infrastructure automation service, supporting both production and test systems.
• Support, maintenance, testing of automation software (running on Linux platform).
• Incident investigation and troubleshooting.
• Housekeeping and maintenance (upgrades, patching and troubleshooting) of supported automation tools.
• Configuration, implementation & troubleshooting of internally developed automations.
• Regular communication and close cooperation with vendor’s support team.
Who we looking:
• Linux power user knowledge (plus some Windows experience too).
• General IT knowledge (ideally university degree in IT).
• Fluent English.
• IT operations support experience (ideally in big IT operations environment)
• Analytical skills
• A great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Ongoing professional and technical trainings and certifications (Red Hat certified trainings)
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with a wide selection of benefits provided via Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days of absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, referral program……