ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for DevOps Software Engineer who will be a part of our development team who will work together with others team mates to make our product best in class. You will be part of team who is responsible for development of one of the most critical platform within DHL. It is DCG Financial Framework which is a self-onboarding EDI gateway serving to transfer financial data between DHL and customers (Global Invoicing Service) based mostly in java. The ideal candidate for this position is proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all passionate to resolve new challenging task. Team is dealing with various projects e.g. development of new features in the application, upgrade of EOSL components, removing security vulnerabilities, migration from legacy systems as well as product maintenance with 3rd level support. We are planning to start with the cloudification of the system in 2023.
• Developing product improvements
• Participation on analysis of new improvement/projects
• Track, analyze and fix platform problems
• Development and maintenance of platform support tools
• Identifying and analyzing new process opportunities, accurately assessing an automation feasibility and estimating automation effort of new processes
• Supporting existing process solutions and implementing change requirements in production
• Supporting operations and development teams
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Fluent English (both written and spoken) - international team and projects
• 1,5+ years of proven software development in JAVA (version 8+)
• Experience with Spring. Hibernate, JPA
• Angular or React development knowledge welcome
• WEB FE development knowledge is an advantage
• Rest API
• Linux bash knowledge
• GIT (version control) knowledge
• Java OpenJDK knowledge
• Basic Oracle DB+SQL knowledge
Basic knowledge of technical infrastructure:
• servers – physical, virtual, containers – on premise/cloud. CPU, RAM, OS, etc.
• networking – segmentation, routing, firewall, proxy, loadbalancers, etc.
• clustering, replication, etc.
Understanding Security concepts on at least basic level:
• resiliency concepts and technology – high-availability, disaster recovery, clustering, replication
• Support skills - issue tracking, reporting, fixing, monitoring, etc.
NICE TO HAVE:
• IBM MQ knowledge
• MapForce knowledge
• SAG webMethods (flow + Java + BPM PE) knowledge
• Data on the fly/at rest, data classification, access control - authentication, authorization, cryptography basics – ciphers, encryption, digital digest + signature, certificates
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……