We are looking for a passionate technical Manager to lead our Prague Network Engineering team. In this position you will be responsible to ensure timely delivery of high-quality projects and ensuring that services managed by your team are designed and developed according to business needs and in line with DHL and industry best practices.
You will be part of the larger global network and security teams that are responsible for delivery of telecoms services to DHL business units and customers. You will collaborate with internal and external teams to support the IT Services strategy to become the competitive advantage for the DPDHL Group.
• Accountable for on time and in budget delivery of high-quality Prague Network Engineering projects
• Create an engaged workforce by ensuring an appropriate mix of challenging and rewarding opportunities along with the optimal use of the available resources
• Translate business requests into technical and executable actions.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to colleagues in designated area of expertise
• Provide project support, technical consultancy, and implementation planning
• Collaborates with internal teams, service providers and industry experts to identify business requirements, supplier capabilities and industry trends
• Works with global and regional teams to seek input and feedback which will contribute to the development of services, architecture, and roadmaps
• Works closely with internal Operations, Architecture and Development teams
• Be part of budgeting cycle and make sure that correct and accurate charging is in place
• Build a highly engaged, high-performance, innovative, and balanced engineering team
• Ability to manage multiple work streams, balance team workloads, and finish projects within agreed timeline
• Proven knowledge and demonstrated advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills on a CCNP+ type level
• Large data center networking experience with Cisco products and services
• Very good understanding of security concepts, strategies and products
• Communications skills, consulting skills and skills to drive topics in a virtual team spread over several locations
• Excellent English and proficient presentation skills
• Experience with Cloud-based solutions is an advantage
• Technology background and continuous interest in latest technology trends
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• Company car/car allowance
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
In accordance with the legitimate interest of DHL IT Services, the candidate for this role shall provide a copy of his/her extract from criminal record.
This role may not be performed if the criminal record confirms that the employee has been lawfully convicted for the criminal offence:
• against property;
• in the area of processing of personal data and/ or breach of secrecy of correspondence;
• any other criminal offence connected with the terrorism.
The submitted extract of criminal record may not be older than 3 months as of the day of its submission.