ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our team is currently looking for Senior System Support Specialist who will be a subject-matter expert for critical projects and will provide support, maintenance and 3rd level support. In this role you will work within Build and Run Operations – Identity & Access Management team and you will be primarily managing the daily operations of the Main Directory Services and Cloud Identity service.
The services within Main Directory Services and Cloud Identity Service include Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft AD LDS, Active Directory Federation Service, Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) and Microsoft Azure AD.
• Providing support / maintenance and 3rd level support for DPDHL directory environment
• Responsible for ensuring the directory services infrastructure meets the business agreed SLA to provide a quality service support globally.
• Participate in changes and follow the change control process
• Monitor, analyze, report, and solve events having adverse effect on the directory landscape
• Responsible for the resolution of business-critical incidents by providing interim and permanent technical solutions within directory services infrastructure
• Search for service improvement opportunities and bring them to implementation
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Around 5 years of relevant experience including Level 2-3 hands on experience performing Directory Service administration
• Good practical knowledge with enterprise directories using the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Active whereby having a good understanding and experience in wide infrastructure including its communicating with other Microsoft technologies (example SharePoint, Exchange)
• Experience with maintaining AD infrastructure and troubleshoot AD including troubleshoot tracing on both server and client
• Basic experience of the setup/support of Active Directory Federated Service and Azure AD as well as single sign-on access to cloud applications.
• Skill of PowerShell or C# scripting to develop automation scripts and MCSE, MCSA
• Cloud architect certificates will be added advantage.
• Good English language skills (verbal and written)
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company car / car allowance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program
• Pension plan contribution