Do you want to help chart the path towards greater use of Automation? We offer excellent opportunities for problem solvers!
The Infrastructure Automation team is part of the wider IT Services team whose aim is to help drive performance and scale up the use of Automation in both the Infrastructure and Application arenas. With your help, we will enrich the customer experience and reduce operating costs through the use of state-of-the-art automation technologies including Service Orchestration, Workload Automation, PowerShell / Python scripting, etc.
Our mission is to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains. The Infrastructure Automation team consists of Automation Consultants, Automation Designers and Platform Engineers and Service Management experts who collaborate with colleagues across IT.
As an Automation Consultant you will help delivery automation projects across all departments (Infrastructure Services, BU Solutions, etc.). You will be responsible for coordinating the different project engagements, supporting your team members, standard and best practice setting, knowledge sharing and be involved in special projects (i.e. technology exploration).
Automation projects consist of developing a process design in close collaboration with process experts and automation designers, supporting the automation designer during the technical implementation as well as supporting change management activities within the business function before and after go-live.
Your profile comprises excellent expertise in business process analysis and design, strong experience in project management as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
• Analyze and evaluate customers’ automation requirements
• Independently design automation processes with medium to high complexity
• Coordinate project engagements according to defined digitization roadmap
• Support the automation designers for the technical implementation
• Provide instructions to automation designer and assist during technical implementation
• Support or fully manage automation projects according to agile methodology depending on size and complexity
• Prepare status reports and present in team meetings
• Support integration and user acceptance test
• Further develop standards for process documentation, optimization & digitization, automation potential estimation, incorporation of new technologies into our technology stack, etc.
• Write user stories for all project activities and estimate efforts in collaboration with process experts and automation designer(s)
• Define sprint cycles and plan sprints
• Independently define and perform test cases with process experts
• Support test coordination and create test documentation
• Support go-live and hypercare phase
• Ensure that users understand and take account of technical process changes
• Share experience and document lessons learned
• Facilitate knowledge exchange sessions
What you should have:
• At least four years of professional experience in the IT area
• At least two years of relevant Service Orchestration and/or Workload Automation and/or cognitive automation experience
• Experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization
• Degree in business informatics or business management
• Excellent communication and consulting skills
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
• Very good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Visio or equivalent process modeling and process documentation tools
• Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
• Willingness to take responsibility, target- and result-oriented approach to action
• Willingness to collaborate with an international team
• Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car
• Pension plan contribution
• Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card
• Mobile and laptop
• Fruit days, sport clubs for employees
• Referral program